The WTS 10 in. x 50 Tooth ATB-R Combination Blade
- Diameter 10″
- Teeth 50, ATB-R
- Arbor 5/8″
- Kerf .125
- Angle 15°
- Max RPM 8,000
Made In Italy.
This all-purpose combination blade is designed for ripping, cutting along, and across the grain for easy feed-in softwood, hardwood, plywood, chipboard, and particle boards.
- Positive Hook Angle ensures a faster-feed allowing a quicker cut.
- A combination grind combines 4 alternate top bevels for crosscutting and 1 raker for ripping.
- The fifth raker tooth is designed to give a clean medium quality cut.
- Use on Miter Saw, Sliding Miter Saw, Portable Table Saw, Radial Arm Saw, and Stationary Table Saw.
- Chip Limitation for Radial Arm Saw.
Backordered items allow 3 weeks.
Read and see our blades in action:
Have custom blade needs?
Click here to order WTS custom blades:
There are endless brands available, with only one common feature. That is a round steel plate or circular blade full of sharp teeth that tear through the wood. Every blade has unique features regarding the number of teeth and geometry of the sharpening. Each manufacturer has its own configuration and design ideas.
Some view circular saws as more ideal for rough carpentry than for fine woodworking. That is not true at all. In the right hands, circular saws cut straight, clean lines. But a lot depends on the blade you use.
The difference between blades is their teeth design. Ripping blades have fewer evenly spaced teeth, while crosscut blades have more teeth and specific geometry ground onto each tooth. Combination blades have 50 teeth and 10 deep gullets to handle ripping as well as cross-cutting requirements. They generally have a heavier blade body for maximum stability. If budget is an issue, it is best to invest in a premium combination blade to get started.